A Little of this . . .and a Little of That

Thursday, February 15, 2018

2018

What! It's the middle of the second month of 2018 and I haven't posted one thing.  I've thought of a lot of things to post about, but I haven't done it.  

I've been going to Saturday cooking classes at Kitchen Kneads and I took a class from Chef Brad as well.  It has gotten me excited about cooking more.I want to be more healthy.  I want to use more grains.  It will be good for my family and me.

I found some cinnamon chips at Kitchen Kneads.  I thought it would be interesting in some bread.  I used the artisan bread recipe and added a couple of handfuls of chips.  They burst!  and make the most wonderful little pockets of flavor.  We had it toasted.  A friend at work made french toast with it, and loved it.  Guess there is always something new.

                      Happy 2018!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home