A Little of this . . .and a Little of That

Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Layden and Lincoln are my neice's little boys. They are about KyeLee & KyeAnne's age. The boys have great imaginations, and always like to go "Hunting, fishing and camping." Lincoln is always Al (my hubby and oldest brother) and Layden is always Papa Dan (Al's younger brother) They asked the girls - "Do you want to go hunting?"
"No, we don't know how to go hunting."
"Do you want to go fishing?"
"No, we don't know how to go fishing."
"Do you want to go camping?"
"No, we don't know how to go camping."
"OK then, you can stay home and be the mom.
I wish I would have taken a picture of the "fire" they made out of rocks. Those boys are so cute, and they were really cute with my granddaughters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home